[ALUG] StartCom Class 1 DV Server CA

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Thu Mar 9 21:07:15 EAT 2017

With a little change in the order:
First renewing the certificate and then reloading webserver.
Reducing the downtime to nearly not recognisable.
I renew my letsencrypt certificates every two months. Weekly is really not needed.
For certificates used with DANE or key pinning hey are dumped in a separate directory and another cron job is rotating the DNS records and pinning headers before changing them really.
All a little bit bash and perl-fu