[ALUG] StartCom Class 1 DV Server CA

Tim Schofield tim.schofield1960 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 20:32:43 EAT 2017

I have a simple bash script that stops the web server (nginx in my
case), runs that command I posted in my previous post and then
restarts the web server:

#!/bin/bash
/etc/init.d/nginx stop
cd /path/to/letsencrypt
./letsencrypt-auto renew
/etc/init.d/nginx start

I run this once a week from cron and it just updates all of my
certificates automatically. The stopping and starting the web server
is a pain but that is all, and it is only down for a second or two
once a week so for my purposes that is fine.

Tim

--
Course View Towers,
Plot 21 Yusuf Lule Road,