[ALUG] StartCom Class 1 DV Server CA

Kevin Chege chege at isoc.org
Thu Mar 9 21:28:13 EAT 2017

Yes
@Hamisi, Tim and Andreas have detailed the automatic renewal for
LetsEncrypt. Just run it at a time when there is minimal to no traffic to
your website so like from midnight or 1am.

You can also add Nagios to check your various certificates and warn you in
the event one is about to expire just as a precaution.

Kevin

On 09/03/2017, 9:07 PM, "Linux on behalf of Andreas Tauscher via Linux"
<linux-bounces at mail.habari.co.tz on behalf of linux at mail.habari.co.tz>