[TZGISUG] Sub-national forestry statistics available?

Rosa, Isabel Maria isabel.rosa at idiv.de
Thu Aug 18 10:46:24 EAT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I was able to find sub-national data for Tanzania’s agricultural production at the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries website:

http://www.kilimo.go.tz/agricultural%20statistics/angricultural%20statistics.htm

but I haven’t been able to find something similar for forestry, i.e. wood fuel, charcoal and roundwood produced in each region/district/ward of Tanzania. Is anyone aware if such dataset exists? And if so, where I can find it or who I need to contact?

Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Isabel

———
Dr Isabel Rosa
Marie Curie Research Fellow
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
RID: F-8600-2010
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8257-1963
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/isabel-rosa/10/a71/427