[TZGISUG] Fwd: Tanzania Cartography Rules / Guideline?

Elisante Japhet elisantejaphet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 12:27:45 EAT 2016

Hi Mike,

Thank you for references and for classifying the issue clearly. It is more
than I expected.

The books will be useful and will have to find them for further knowledge
on Cartography and GIS.
I also went through the material you had provided last year and I found
good guidelines to start with on preparing Honeyguide Cartography Design &
Map Specification documentation.

Sure thing! will be great to hear you comment, how would you do this
offline?

Best regards,
Elisante.

GIS & Mapping Officer.

P O Box 8271

Arusha. Tanzania.

Mobile contact: +255 (0) 756 629362

Office line: *+255 677 175117*

Email: elisante at honeyguide.org

Website: www.honeyguide.org

Skype address: elisante.japhet

*Dedicated to the long term support of communities and their conservation
of wildlife and natural resources**.*