[TZGISUG] Fwd: Tanzania Cartography Rules / Guideline?

Elisante Japhet elisantejaphet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 14:34:58 EAT 2016

Hi guys,

Alphonce, thank you for that and I'm looking forward to it.

Also, the thoughts you share guys are great and I think we will need
something like this, Humanitarian Data Exchange <https://data.humdata.org> in
which we can use the same concept and include all latest data & GeoDatabase
available for Tanzania.

Looking forward to hear more responses / thoughts from others members
regarding this.

Regards,
Elisante.