[TZGISUG] Worldpop raster - anyone downloaded in Arusha?

Mike Shand Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu May 28 18:51:50 EAT 2015

Hi Howard,

Rather than a single 1.4Gb zipped file, have you tried downloading the
data as grouped or individual files from:
http://www.worldpop.org.uk/data/files/index.php?dataset=TZA-POP&action=group
or
http://www.worldpop.org.uk/data/files/index.php?dataset=TZA-POP&action=dir

The largest group / individual file is approx 695Mb / 680 MB.

Regards,
Mike