[TZGISUG] - Mining concessions in Tanzania

Andrew Plumptre aplumptre at wcs.org
Mon Mar 9 12:20:41 EAT 2015

I am looking for a shapefile of the mining concessions in Tanzania (particularly western Tanzania) to use in a conservation prioritisation analysis for the Albertine Rift region. I have come across the following site (http://portal.mem.go.tz/map/) which has a map of the concessions (dated 2012) but can’t find where the shapefiles can be obtained for this map. Does anyone have  a copy that can be shared with me or something similar?

Andy