[TZGISUG] National Land Use Master Plan (NLUMP) 2009-2030

O'Loghlen, Aisling ao147 at hw.ac.uk
Tue Sep 16 14:40:11 EAT 2014

Hi all,

I am also looking for the National Land Use Master Plan report and was wondering if anyone had a copy of the Dar es Salaam Masterplan, I understand it has not been offically released yet and I do not have a date for when it will be, and it would be very useful for my research.

Thanks very much

Aisling O'Loghlen BA (Hons) MSc MPlan
Ph.D. Research Student
Institute for Social Policy, Housing, Environment and Real Estate (I-SPHERE)
Room 3.04, William Arrol Building
School of the Built Environment
Heriot - Watt University Riccarton
Edinburgh EH14 4AS