[TZGISUG] Any interest in QGIS training in Tanzania?

Femke Broekhuis fbroekhuis at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:38:50 EAT 2014

Dear Howard,

We are not based in TZ but would be keen to send some of our team
members from Kenya for training.

Cheers,
Femke

--
---x---x---x---x---x---x---

Femke Broekhuis, PhD
Project Director
Mara Cheetah Project
Kenya Wildlife Trust
P.O. Box 86
Karen 00502
Nairobi
Kenya

Website: www.maracheetahs.org
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MaraCheetahs
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MaraCheetahProject

On 27/06/2014 10:59, Athuman Jumanne via TZGISUG wrote:
> Dear Howard
>
> I guess you are fine. Here in our Geo-Information Section at National
> Bureau of Statistics we are very interested.
>
> Regards
> Athuman J. Msuya (M.Sc in Geo-Information Science, B.Sc (Hon) in Land
> Surveying)
> Senior Cartographer
> National Bureau of Statistics (NBS),
> Geo-Information Section,