[TZGISUG] Any interest in QGIS training in Tanzania?

Athuman Jumanne ajuma4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 10:59:26 EAT 2014

Dear Howard

I guess you are fine. Here in our Geo-Information Section at National Bureau of Statistics we are very interested.

Regards

Athuman J. Msuya (M.Sc in Geo-Information Science, B.Sc (Hon) in Land Surveying)
Senior Cartographer
National Bureau of Statistics (NBS),
Geo-Information Section,
18 Kivukoni Road