[TZGISUG] Any interest in QGIS training in Tanzania?

canute canute37 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 06:45:18 EAT 2014

Dear Howard,
I would like to take part in the training in person in December, also welcome you to organize it at IRDP(Institute of Rural Development Planning) Dodoma where facilities and space are available.

Best Regards,

Canute Hyandye
Lecturer(GIS &Remote Sensing)
Eco-environmental vulnerability evaluation, Geo-spatial data analysis, Hydro-geology.