[TZGISUG] Population data 2012

A.Shanghavi at lse.ac.uk A.Shanghavi at lse.ac.uk
Fri Jan 31 13:05:35 EAT 2014

Dear All,

I have pain stakingly digitized the population census for 1978 (village level data) for a project on villagization and long run socio economic outcomes in Tanzania.

I would appreciate it if someone can share the 2012 village level population data with me.

Please email me if you want the 1978 detailed data and I can send it to you. I am in the process of setting up a website with links for data that I have created and otherwise.

Thanks

Amar