[TZGISUG] Census Maps 2012

mailys chauvin mailyschauvin at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 6 09:21:53 EAT 2013

Than you Mike ! This is interesting, thanks !

Dr Maïlys Chauvin
Géographe
LAM (Les Afriques dans le Monde)
UMR 5115 CNRS,
Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Bordeaux, France.
Mob. : 00 33 6 98 96 30 59

Le Mardi 5 novembre 2013 23h31, Mike Shand <Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk> a écrit :

Dear All,

Thought I would share these population map links with you.

This is a simple outline map that I quickly and easily created in
    QGIS and uploaded to the QGIS Cloud so users can view the NBS 2012 Census region/district boundaries overlaid on either Google Imagery or OpenStreet map.  The map is zoom-able and click-able and includes basic census 2012 attribute data.
http://qgiscloud.com/MShand/Tanzania_Census2012

Another example on how to map Census data online in a very neat way
    :
http://www.citypopulation.de/Tanzania.html

I am sure we all look forward to getting access to the Ward and
    Village level data once it is released.

Regards,
Mike Shand

Web Site: http://www.tzgisug.org