[TZGISUG] Shapefiles from 2012 Population an Housing Census of Tanzania

Deborah Bryceson dfbryceson at bryceson.net
Tue Aug 27 17:55:43 EAT 2013

Hi MIke,

Many thanks and greetings from Dodoma. I'm here until Thursday at a conference with a group of Japanese anthropologists studying 'moral economies' and due to give a paper on mining. Will be back in UK on Saturday and will be in Glasgow Monday-Thursday of next week. Please tell me when you are NOT available to meet. It looks like I'm involved in a workshop on MOnday afternoon and all day Tuesday.

Salaams,

Deborah