[ALUG] Mozilla will obsolete HTTP

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Tue May 5 00:21:07 EAT 2015

>> As I said this will for the first only affect sites using http2.
>
> Oh ok, the Mozilla announcement makes no mention of http2. It is
> surprising that they don't mention it.

It was only an announcement what will be done in the medium/long term.
What finally will be disabled: The discussion is still going on. The
only what is sure: http2 is working only over TLS.
Also the W3C is discussing which features should or must be available
only over TLS.
Will take some time.
What is written on the hitch-hikers guide in big, fiendly letters: Don't
Panic