[ALUG] Setting Crons on FreeBSD

Seta Magabe setama2001 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:45:26 EAT 2015

Oh yes do you have any errors or why don't you just send the output of it
while running to see what's happening like pipe it somewhere  i am using
this to get my daily pbx Report when ever something goes wrong i see it on
my log file at the end "27 17 * * * root /bin/bash -l -c 'cd
/var/log/asterisk/daily-pbx-report/ && (date && ./daily.sh) >>
daily-script.log 2>&1' "

E-mail: setama2001 at gmail.com
Skype: magabe.seta