[ALUG] Is a college degree required for computer programming?

Richard Manyanza 1.liseki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 23:12:31 EAT 2014

ZX-81! Classic! I've never used one but I love how they look :)

And yes, part art, part science.

Kudos for the maths! I think the coming the decades will belong to the
mathematical hacker as algorithms grow in importance (and risk?). And about
time I've always been a Dijkstra admirer :) A solid maths foundation is
something you can build almost anything on, from science to economics and
accounting.