[ALUG] Fwd: EANOG WEBINAR

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:11:26 EAT 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ------
> From: "Frankie Onuonga" <frankie.onuonga at gmail.com>
> Date: 30 Jan 2014 05:58
> Subject: [EANOG] EANOG WEBINAR
> To: <eanog at orion.my.co.ke>
>
> Hi folks,
>

> How do you:
>
> ·         Deepen interactions between business and technology in your
organization and improve the effectiveness of those interactions

> ·         Face down challenges of complexity and cost in environments
where the business changes faster than the network can

> ·         Frame the problem(s) and conceptualize the optimal network
solution

> ·         Reflect operational realities, cost issues, and application
support in your design

> ·         Fully leverage the benefits of modularity, hierarchy, and
virtualization

> ·         Build networks that are more manageable and more resistant to
security failures

> ·         Make better choices about topology, virtualization, and routing
>

> Please join:
>
> Melville Makokha | Systems Engineer  | Cisco Systems
>
> John Gitau | Systems Engineer | Cisco Systems
> Cyrus Ngaruiya | Technology lead (SP)| Dimension Data | CCIE#37227
>

> As we seek to answer some of the questions above. We will be redelivering
'The Art of Network Architecture' tomorrow from 3pm. This virtual training
will be on webex (see details below) and was initially targeted at the East
African Network Operators Group (EANOG). Please forward the links to
friends partners and anyone that might be interested. We expect a varied
audience so it will be a great interaction.

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/k2/j.php?ED=252801142&UID=0&HMAC=8c2a4fb31459e20a5005e95be586f1fce680aa1e&RT=MiMzNA%3D%3D
.
> 2. Enter your name and email address (or registration ID).
> 3. Enter the session password: eanog
> 4. Click "Join Now".
> 5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
>
> About EANOG:
>
> ·          EANOG (East African Network Operators Group) was started to
bring together network operators and anyone aspiring to become one or just
hang out with oneJ

> ·          EANOG provides a forum to discuss operational issues and
technologies of interest to data network engineers in the East African
region.  We meet at the IHUB once every two months.

> ·          While the main objective is educational, it also gives vendors
a chance to talk to engineers about newer technology and products on the
sidelines.