[ALUG] Fw: Last Call! Managing Privileged Accounts Webinar: The 5 Do’s and Don’ts

Adili amarandu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 30 08:59:31 EAT 2014

View on Mobile Phone | View as Web page

 Join BeyondTrust & Oracle, Thursday, January 30th, 2014
The 5 Things Every Linux Administrator Should (and Should Not) Do When It Comes to Privileged Account Management
 Dear adili,

When it comes to privileged account management the list  of things an administrator can do to protect their environment is seemingly never ending. So, we've put a list together of 5 things every Linux administrator should and should not do, when managing privileged accounts. Given the current security landscape and the threats we've discovered from breach reports, we see the management of privileged accounts as a critical business function of security. We will cover the few tips to give you the best security return-on-investment for each dollar and hour spent on
implementation.

Join Oracle and BeyondTrust in Exclusive Webcast
January 30, 2014 2PM PT / 5PM ET
Join Avi Miller, Product Manager, at Oracle and Paul Harper, Product Manager, who will cover:

	* The 5 Do's and Don'ts for managing privileged accounts
	* Tips on delivering the best security return-on-investment for each dollar and hour you spend on implementation

	* How you can protect privileged accounts within the Oracle Linux environment and with the PowerBroker for Linux solution

>> Register for Free Now

   Web Event:
The 5 Things Every Linux Administrator Should (and Should Not) Do When It Comes to Privileged Account Account Management

Speakers:

Avi Miller, Oracle
Paul Harper, BeyondTrust

Date/Time:
Thursday, January 30th @
2pm PT / 5pm ET

Can't make this time?
Register anyway and we'll send you the recording.

To unsubscribe from future emails or to manage your e-mail preferences click here.

BeyondTrust | 5090 North 40th Street, Suite 400 Phoenix, AZ 85018
www.beyondtrust.com | 1.866.339.3732 | Privacy Policy