[ALUG] January 2014 meetup

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:19:25 EAT 2014

In November/December last year we were exploring some networking topics so
keep those suggestions coming. It could be something you want to present or
to learn more about. During our last session Godlisten proposed a session
on setting up an SMS gateway which I think would be very useful. I have
added that to our list of topics and perhaps we can plan that for February.