[ALUG] Working group 1 (Presentations and Idea Sharing)

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 10:27:36 EAT 2013

I like the language forum idea that would be useful and fun; that's
definitely one idea we could make happen.

By the way I would also like to say listing your interests does not in any
way mean you are an expert at those
things, so you could be just getting starting with them or somewhere in
between. So everyone please give it
a go.

For the students among us who may not have developed any particular strong
interests at the moment
(we've all been there) you could take this opportunity to ask questions
that you have. We could then turn those
into a question and answers session. The questions can be on something very
general or specific, could be
something you are currently learning but not quite grasping. And if you
feel the question is stupid or silly then
even better, they usually offer the best learning potential!