[ALUG] October meet-up

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 11:58:33 EAT 2013

Hi Richard,

I would rather we meet at the Arusha technical College as we need the
meetings to start visiting potential sites for lads as well as meet and
collaborate with local ICT clubs.

Please contact and liaise with Peter Kaaya for the same. I can try liaise
with Habari to get some extra bandwidth to allow for remote Skype
attendance as well.

Best regards

--
Ismail