[ALUG] October meet-up

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 08:00:46 EAT 2013

Hi guys,

We will have our meet-up for this month on Thursday October 24.

I will be making a presentation titled "The Art of Learning," through which
I hope to share thoughts on how we can all become better at what we do
through learning, and particularly self-directed learning. Some of the
ideas will be general and applicable to any pursuit while others will be
more specific to us as programmers and system administrators. I will be
open to questions during and after the presentation and I expect ample
discussion as the subject is pertinent to all of us. At the end of session
I hope everyone at least gets an idea they can begin working immediately in
the pursuit of making themselves better at what they do.

Tentatively, the location will be the 4th floor of the Arusha City Complex
where we had one of our past meetings. I'll wait on Ismail to confirm
whether that will be possible.

In quick summary,

Presentation: "The Art of Learning"
Presenter: Richard Manyanza
Location: Arusha City Complex, 4th floor
Date: Thursday October 24, 2013
Time: 5:40PM