[ALUG] CGI Script

Hamisi Jabe administrator at banana.co.tz
Tue Mar 5 16:12:50 EAT 2013

Thanks for the Updates,

I tried to run the scripts on a command line  and they gave some errors
like below

passwd.cgi: passwd.cgi: cannot execute binary file

and another file gave the below error

line 35: syntax error near unexpected token
`$clientaddr,$clientname,$clientuser,$clientgroup,$targetgroup,$url'

i took the files from fedora core 8 which was running mail server and my
staffs were able to change their password on a webbased style, now am
trying to run the script on centos 6.2 but they are giving the errors

I am using squirrelmail
No plugin for changing password course i donwloaded that of squirrelmail
installed, when you change password it says password changed but not
really
For IMAP server am using dovecot
linux account users who can log in on the system from the webmail and read
their mails

thanks