[ALUG] Fwd: Ismail Settenda (ALUG iLab)<-----> Amadou Daffe (Coders4Africa)

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 00:14:56 EAT 2013

Hi,

I need some guys to step up and we work on this..!

Any interested parties..?

Regards

--
Ismail
--

Hi Ismail,

I hope you're well!

I'm writing to introduce you to Amadou Daffe, fellow developer and
Co-Founder of Coders4Africa <http://www.coders4africa.org/>. You can learn
more about C4A through the introductory
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quMyNV7jg7g>
.

After thinking about your primary motivation for launching ALUG, to share
knowledge/build skills with a group of developers and create employment
opportunities, I thought Amadou might be able to help you think through
your strategy a bit more. Coders4Africa is actually focused on helping
African developers build their skills and get good jobs.

Hopefully this is a mutually beneficial connection for both of you.  Please
let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist.

Best regards,
Tayo

--
Tayo Akinyemi