[ALUG] December Meetup

godlistenheaven godlistenheaven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:33:50 EAT 2013

Its fun to have you back here again and especially continuing with the
programming topic because it will also be a great time for the students to
at list get an intro to what programming is...

also the date that Richard proposed (January) for networking presentation
is cool for me. I don't know about the others but i think i even have
enough time to prepare and stick to the interesting parts since i don't
have to go through the basics, unless there is a question.

also i will check with the management to see if its possible to have the
meeting here again on 10 December and i will get back to you as soon as a
get the answer.

great day to all.