[ALUG] Working group 2 (Collaboration Workspace)

Adili amarandu at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 11:05:22 EAT 2013

Those box are useful you can get new ATX board,processor,RAM & power supply and fit into them with a budget of 200 to 400$ you can reuse those boxes. Another way is to donate those box+board to school let the kids learn about the hardware parts of PC some kid have not seen the inside of a PC they can be used for training too.

Adili David Marandu,