[Kamati_afamsaccos] [Staff] SACCOS Status

Miku, E. Cornelius miku at habari.co.tz
Thu Oct 17 19:18:15 EAT 2013

Dear Kusirie,

Thanks for responding. Please see replies in line..

Regards,

--
Miku

*Internet Provider with a Difference*

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Kusirie Senkondo <kusirie at habari.co.tz>wrote:

>  Dear Members, sorry we forgot to respond.****
>
> ** **
>
> Below are replies.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> > Hi,****
>
> >** **
>
> > What was the agreed General Meeting(all members) schedule?****
>
> *Miku, I have not understood what you mean here; please elaborate.*

I'm asking if there's a pre-scheduled meeting eg; Annual/quarterly members
meeting.

> **
>
> >** **
>
> > I'm trying to get some answers:****
>
> > - Are we using the Saccos software? *Not yet; we tested it and was
> missing some features.*
>
> > - Are we benefiting from Saccos loaning bodies, eg; the NSSF? *Not yet
> as we are not eligible yet.*

Please elaborate "not eligible"

> **
>
> > - How are members benefiting from the returns/profit? *It goes back to
> capital and members are borrowing from that.*
>
> > - What can we do to develop it's capital? like investing, etc. *This
> will need resolution by all members, though I think we are not yet there.*

I think we are there. We can't depend on members to grow the capital, we
could get a loan then invest. But all this is up for discussion by all
members

> **
>
> > - Some questions on loans interest *– Which questions?*

Ideal for a face to face discussion, looking forward for the meeting

More are like: Saccos leadership, as we have members/leaders who left eg;
Khassim, Safiya, Ismail, Lukumay

> **
>
> > - What's the general status of our saccos? – *We will generate this and
> call all members meeting for report.*

Thank you. I believe that's the right place to ask more of my questions.