[Kamati_afamsaccos] [Staff] SACCOS Status

Kusirie Senkondo kusirie at habari.co.tz
Thu Oct 17 17:31:29 EAT 2013

Dear Members, sorry we forgot to respond.

Below are replies.

> Hi,

> What was the agreed General Meeting(all members) schedule?

Miku, I have not understood what you mean here; please elaborate.

> I'm trying to get some answers:

> - Are we using the Saccos software? Not yet; we tested it and was missing
some features.

> - Are we benefiting from Saccos loaning bodies, eg; the NSSF? Not yet as
we are not eligible yet.

> - How are members benefiting from the returns/profit? It goes back to
capital and members are borrowing from that.

> - What can we do to develop it's capital? like investing, etc. This will
need resolution by all members, though I think we are not yet there.

> - Some questions on loans interest - Which questions?

> - What's the general status of our saccos? - We will generate this and
call all members meeting for report.

Staff at lists.habari.co.tz