[TZGISUG] Cloud cover data?

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Wed Jun 15 13:47:28 EAT 2016

Hi -

There are a few MODIS products that might be helpful but they give a
snapshot for a day and not images throughout a day. These are the MODIS
links:
Cloud mask: http://modis-atmos.gsfc.nasa.gov/MOD35_L2/
Cloud variables: http://modis-atmos.gsfc.nasa.gov/MOD06_L2/
Cloud fraction:
http://neo.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/view.php?datasetId=MYDAL2_M_CLD_FR

For more frequent (every six hours) data you can try the NOAA archives:
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/f_ind.html

Ned