[TZGISUG] Agricultural Census Data 2002/03 and 2007/08

Rosa, Isabel Maria isabel.rosa at idiv.de
Thu Jun 2 10:42:02 EAT 2016

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has access and would be happy to share Tanzania's Agricultural Census Data from 2002/03 and 2007/08 data.

I have been trying to access the datasets through this website: http://www.nbs.go.tz/tnada/index.php/catalog/11 and http://www.nbs.go.tz/tnada/index.php/catalog/16, but it keeps throwing out an error. I've also requested the data by e-mail, but unfortunately got no reply.

Many thanks in advance,
Best wishes,
Isabel

---
Dr Isabel Rosa
Marie Curie Research Fellow
German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
RID: F-8600-2010
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8257-1963
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/isabel-rosa/10/a71/427