[TZGISUG] Fwd: High resolution imagery for Burunge WMA, Tanzania

Mike Shand Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk
Sat Feb 20 22:46:35 EAT 2016

Agnese,

I assume you have you tried using the Historical Imagery slider
available online using the free Google Earth Pro software ?
The Bing Imagery is showing some of your area as Jan 1999 - Dec 2003
http://mvexel.dev.openstreetmap.org/bing/

 From an earlier date of 1996 - the 64 sheets of the Hunting Surveys
Land Cover/Land Use 1:250,000 maps (based in Landsat) for Tanzania are
now available to download as free geo-referenced scans from:
http://www.wossac.com/search/index.cfm (search catalogue for - Tanzania
Land Cover).  Lake Manyara sheet SA-36-16
http://www.wossac.com/search/wossac_detail.cfm?ID=20286

Regards,
Mike