[TZGISUG] what3words

Mike Shand Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk
Sat Sep 26 11:21:47 EAT 2015

Great article Howard.

What is most interesting is that it now explains why the OpenStreetMap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/-6.8333/39.2245> of Dar was
changing daily, square by square, with huge new areas being mapped at
building level.
Even better I now know they are using up-to-date drone generated air
photos <http://ramanihuria.org/category/drones/> through the World Bank
Dar Ramani Huria Project <http://ramanihuria.org/>,and not the older
Bing satellite imagery - a fantastic ongoing effort by the project team
in Dar.

Regards,
Mike