[TZGISUG] CRC Skills Workshops Dec 2015

Gerson mollel gersonsteve at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 10:10:23 EAT 2015

This is quite interesting! Please find my registration
Mollel

  On Wednesday, September 9, 2015 5:41 PM, simbamangu--- via TZGISUG <tzgisug at lists.habari.co.tz> wrote:

  Hi everyone - to make things a bit easier, please fill in your interests and ideas on the embedded form below and submit.If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it in in Google Forms.
CRC Skills Workshops Dec 2015
*Required
What courses would you be genuinely interested in attending end Nov-early Dec this year?*Please limit yourself to 2-3 only, of the ones you find most worthwhile.
   - Intro to GIS with QGIS: basic cartography
   - Advanced QGIS usage: vector and raster analysis
   - GPS for fieldwork mapping
   - Introduction to statistics with R
   - Advanced R: Spatial analysis
   - Advanced R: modelling
   - Python for QGIS: developing plugins
   - PostGIS administration and usage
   - Line transect survey design / analysis
   - Other:
 Any commments, ideas, or suggestions for other courses?If you have more ideas, add them here. What is your email address?We will never send spam email, but would like to get in touch when the courses are finalised!
| Never submit passwords through Google Forms. |