[TZGISUG] Tanzania Climate Data for GIS

Lindsey Higgins lindsey.higgins at natgeo.su.se
Fri Oct 23 10:05:50 EAT 2015

Hello Mike,

I had a hard time accessing the TMA website because I ended up with a computer virus from it and have since been nervous about going back.  The US National Climatic Data Center has some meteorological observations, but consistency is an issue.

To search for data: http://www7.ncdc.noaa.gov/CDO/cdoselect.cmd?datasetabbv=GSOD&countryabbv=&georegionabbv=

Please let me know if you have any success with the TMA, as I am also working in Northern Tanzania.

Best regards,
Lindsey Higgins
Stockholm University