[TZGISUG] Remove email from list please

Howard Frederick simbamangu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:54:32 EAT 2015

Hi TZGISUG'ers -

If anyone needs *unsubscribe* (or modify anything about their subscription,
such as getting a *digest instead of every email*), follow the link found
at the bottom of every TZGISUG posting ('list info' -
https://mail.habari.co.tz/mailman/listinfo/tzgisug) and enter your email in
the 'unsubscribe' field at the bottom (you'll then get a page where you
confirm the change - make sure you click 'unsubscribe' there, too).