[TZGISUG] Cell Tower Placement

Ragnvald Larsen ragnvald at mindland.com
Thu Nov 12 13:55:29 EAT 2015

Would be pleased to hear more about this. I guess that any such tower is
subject to an EIA which should be filed with NEMC. I am however not sure if
this is information which is available in digital format from them. My best
guess would be the cellphone companies themselves.

Did you get any answers?

Ragnvald