[TZGISUG] Good Morning

Andrew Wallace andywallace3 at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 12:17:02 EAT 2015

Please ignore this cry for help.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Andrew Wallace
andywallace3 at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Wallace via TZGISUG <tzgisug at lists.habari.co.tz>
To: tzgisug <tzgisug at lists.habari.co.tz>
Sent: Fri, Mar 13, 2015 7:47 am
Subject: [TZGISUG] Good Morning

I Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to (Manila, Philippines) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills, I need your help/LOAN financially and I promise to make the refund once I get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

Thanks.

Andrew Wallace