[TZGISUG] Ethiopia_Oromia Region Shapefiles

Mike Shand Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Jul 23 23:46:24 EAT 2015

Hi Moumie,

Sorry I have nothing for Ethiopia, I have a couple of contacts in Addis
that I will try.

I assume you have tried the usual suspects for East Africa admin boundaries:
Global Administrative Areas http://gadm.org/country
DIVA-GIS http://www.diva-gis.org/gdata
Humanitarian Response (UN OCHA)
https://www.humanitarianresponse.info/en