[TZGISUG] national land use land cover datasets?

Edwin Mugerezi edmugerezi at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 13:36:50 EAT 2014

Hello Andrew,

The Institute of Resources Assessment (IRA) of the University of Dar es Salaam has a Landcover for Tanzania based on the 1992 aerial photos. This is the latest I know for Tanzania.

Contact them at  ira at ira.udsm.ac.tz

If you do not get what you want, let me know.

Edwin Mugerezi,
Managing Director
DigitalCity Services Limited
Mobile Mapping, Business Intelligence, Network Marketing

2nd Floor, Eastern Wing, Blue Pearl Hotel,
UBUNGO PLAZA, Morogoro Rd,
P.O. Box 32108, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel/Fax: +255 22 246 1212, Mob: +255 764 885 989

Latitude: 06° 46' 22" S
Longitude: 39° 14' 10" E

E-mail: edmugerezi at yahoo.com