[TZGISUG] national land use land cover datasets?

Ragnvald Larsen ragnvald at mindland.com
Sat Oct 25 09:46:35 EAT 2014

To my knowledge NFA in Uganda has recently prepared a land cover data
set for Uganda. Contact John Diisi (johndiisi at gmail dot com) with NFA
for more information on this one.

I also think one of rather low quality was made recently based on
satellite imagery only for Tanzania. See an earlier discussion on this
list for more information this one.

Ragnvald