[TZGISUG] Rainfal data for Tanzania Southern Highlands

Steve Ball steve.ball at mpingoconservation.org
Fri May 30 09:56:38 EAT 2014

Try the Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) from NASA:
http://trmm.gsfc.nasa.gov/

Am not sure how far back it goes, but we got excellent data covering 10
years in Kilwa. It is particularly useful for anyone interested in
within and across year variations in rainfall, not just totals and averages.

cheers, Steve
Steve Ball
Chief Technical Adviser
Mpingo Conservation & Development Initiative
www.mpingoconservation.org