[TZGISUG] Wildlife Corridor Shapefiles

John Dominic swmtanzania at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 22:09:06 EAT 2014

Dear Steve,

Greetings.. I am doing a project proposal for the Norwegian Embassy and VPO
to look at support to REDD and one of the interesting areas is wildlife
protected areas and game corridors.. We wrote a REDD strategy for this in
2011... but I had not heard of the WCMC report.. Please could you send or
link me to a copy, I am not familiar with the acronym, and I guess you mean
UNDP World Conservation Monitoring Center, but could not find a reference..
I was familiar with the WCS study on corridors..

Kind regards

John Balarin

swmtanzania at gmail.com