[TZGISUG] Constituency and ward maps?

Edwin Mugerezi edmugerezi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 10:07:30 EAT 2014

Dear TZGISUG Members.

My Name is Edwin Mugerezi, CEO and Founder Director of iBRIDGE Group of Companies, a Geospatial Company based in Dar e salaam.

I have just registered as a new member. I have been in the Geospatial business for more than 15 years as MD of InfoBridge and I have issues to share with the team. My current interest and business focus is in 1. Application of GIS in Urban  Revenue Collection Systems
2. Mobile Mapping Technology Applications
3. Vocational Education and Training in Geospatial Technology.

My Company InfoBridge is the Official Partner of ESRI (Reseller of ArcGIS software), and AirBus Defence and Space - Formally SPOTIMAGE , as a distributor of Satellite images, and PAJAT Solutions, developer of Poimapper mobile application.

I Greet All.

Edwin Mugerezi

Edwin Mugerezi,
Managing Director
DigitalCity Services Limited
Mobile Mapping, Business Intelligence, Network Marketing

2nd Floor, Eastern Wing, Blue Pearl Hotel,
UBUNGO PLAZA, Morogoro Rd,
P.O. Box 32108, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel/Fax: +255 22 246 1212, Mob: +255 764 885 989

Latitude: 06° 46' 22" S
Longitude: 39° 14' 10" E

E-mail: edmugerezi at yahoo.com