[TZGISUG] Just published book on Tanzanian artisanal mining.

Deborah Bryceson dfbryceson at bryceson.net
Mon Jan 20 12:24:11 EAT 2014

Dear all,

I hope you don't mind me circulating a flyer about a new edited collection 'Mining and Social Transformation in Africa' edited by Ele Fisher, Jesper Bosse Jønsson, Rosemarie Mwaipopo and myself, based on Tanzania case study material which may be relevant background to the work of some of you. The book is unfortunately very expensive but the flyer offers a 20% discount. Please forward the attached flyer to your institutional library if you think it is of interest.

Best wishes,

Deborah Bryceson