[TZGISUG] Greetings from Washington,DC

Adrian Ngasi adrianngasi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 05:12:37 EAT 2013

Aloyce,

This is Adrian from Mgulani JKT!!! It seems like a million years ago. I am a member of this GIS list and saw your e-mail and thought I should ping you. How are you? How long have you been doing GIS? I am not doing GIS, but many years ago I decided to take a degree on GIS and cartography and thought I would switch professions - never happen. I am working as an Economist at USAID HQ here in Washington. My focus is mostly on emerging economies, China taking the most of my time. In fact, I leave for China next Tuesday for 3 days.

Would love to keep in touch,

Regards,

Adrian