[TZGISUG] INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN GIS DAY ANNUAL EVENT

Irene Kayunga kayunga.irene at must.ac.tz
Fri Nov 1 10:05:20 EAT 2013

Dear all,

GIS Day (http://www.gisday.com/) is an International annual event for users
of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and related technologies to
demonstrate real-world applications that are making a difference in our
society. It is an initiative for people to learn about geography and the
uses of GIS in an effort and open to everyone to participate.

As a National coordinator, the GIS Day organizing committee hosted by
InfoBridge Consultants Ltd, requests you to inform and allow your staff to
take part in this second annual event organized in Tanzania.

The climax of this year GIS Day will be on Wednesday, 20th November 2013
from 8.00 am - 16:00 pm at Blue Pearl Hotel, Ubungo Plaza, Dar es Salaam and
will be packed with exhibitions. We pray that your institution will
participate actively to see how the GIS technology is used by various
stakeholders, and how this powerful technology can play an important role
for your organization.

With this email, we are inviting staffs from your institution to participate
in this event. Please confirm your participation before 12th November 2013.

Irene Kayunga

Deputy Principle

Mugerezi Spatial Technology College

2nd Floor, Eastern Wing, Blue Pearl Hotel,

UBUNGO PLAZA, Morogoro Rd,

P.O. Box 32108, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Mob: +255-71-7600303 or +255-75-6600727,

Tel/Fax: +255-22-2461212,kayunga.irene at must.ac.tz

www.must.ac.tz