[TZGISUG] Village/Wards-Tanzania

Mike Shand Mike.Shand at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Jun 13 11:26:40 EAT 2013

Dear All,

The link below is for the 2002 Census data and boundaries, please note
that the EA's and Villages link both download the Villages data (73Mb
zipped).

 >>Here is the link where you can get what you want
http://openmicrodata.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/tanzania-shapefiles-for-eas-villages-districts-and-regions/

I have been in contact with the NBS recently and will be visiting them
in early July, they are currently 'cleaning' the database so *the 2012
GIS shapefiles have not yet been released*.   I will inform the TZGISUG
after my visit if I have any news on the public release of the 2012 data
and boundaries.

Regards,
Mike