[TZGISUG] Sensor

Semba lugosemba at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 08:10:34 EAT 2013

Dear Haruna,

Thank you for the email, i think the National Population and Housing census data are not officially released yet, i hope once they will be out we will be able to get them from the authoritative institution or the allies. I am not working on either of this institution but i have old data of 2002

Regards,
Semba